- Admissions are open to Boys & Girls for all Branches.
- Advertisement for Admission will be notified in premier dailies.
- Applications for Admission along with Prospectus are to be purchased from the office by paying the prescribed fees of Rs.600.00 in person and Rs.700.00 by post during the working hours.
- Duly filled in application forms are to be submitted on or before the notified dates.
- Candidates seeking admission have to attend counseling for selection. Incase student identified for lack of English Communication, such student has to enroll for English speaking course of duration of 2-3 months by paying prescribed fees. English speaking classes commence 1-2 weeks earlier to scheduled commencement of the 1st Sem classes.
Rules of admission of ITI Passed student to : third semester under lateral entry :
- Students desires of getting admission to third semester diploma under lateral entry scheme should have completed Two Years I.T.I. Course. Such candidate have to take additional subjects : Applied Maths I, English Communication in third sem and Applied Maths in fourth Sem.
- Subjects for the Bridge Course Exam Engineering : 1) Applied Maths 1st and 2nd 2) English
Rules of Admission of Foreign Nationals to Pursue Diploma Education in India :
- "No Objection Certificate" (NOC) issued by the Ministry of Human Resources Department (Dept. of Education, Shastri Bhavan New Delhi) for a foreign student to study Diploma in India.
- "No Objection Certificate" (NOC) issued by the Govt. of India, Ministry of External Affairs, Videsh Manthralaya, New Delhi, Stating that there is no objection of a foreign national to polytechnic in India.
- Equivalence Certificate of the qualification of the forein student as equivalent to 10th Standard fo Secondary School Exam of Central Board of Secondary education, Delhi or other Boards in the Country issued by the Association o Indian Universities, AIU & House, 16 Kotla Marga, New Delhi - 110002.
With above Certificates, Foreign Nationals are to approach Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka for Issuance of eligibility Certificate to get admitted to Diploma Courses.
Certificates to be Produced at the Time of Admission
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Five Years Study Certificate from the school last studied.
(Countersigned by concerned Block Education Officer, for Karnataka Students Only).
- Eligibility Certificate Non-Karnataka 10th Standard/CBSE/ICSE
Candidates (to be obtained from the Director of Technical Education, by paying the prescribed fee in the Polytechnic).
- Migration Certificate.
- Latest stamp size photos-06 Nos.)
- Medical Certificate in the Prescribed Format
- In Addition to the Originals, 02 Sets of photocopies of Certificates are to be Submitted.