- To achieve 100% Academic Results, Students alround development such as Aptitude for Design, Quality, Cost Reduction Process, Analysis, Communication and Presentation Skills
- To Provide Conducive Environment to continued Learning, Acquire Competence, Narrowing the gap between Class Room Teaching & Fieldwork
- Hands on training aspects of construction including training at various on going Project Sites for understanding field applications for Enhanced Learning.
- The need of Civil Engineering personnel with computer skills is on the increase in the field of Civil Engineering.
- The course also deals with Environmental Engineering concepts, in addition to study of different types of materials involved, Behavioural Pattern, Design Concepts of different types of Structures, etc.
Building Supervisor / Engineer / Junior Engineer in Government / Public sector undertakings.
Estimators / Surveyors with a career path to reach Lower & Middle Level Management in Public Sector and Construction Industry.
Lateral entry to 3rd Semester BE Course for Karnataka Students through DCET.
Post Diploma Courses in Construction Management, Auto CAD and Structural Design / CAD
- M. S. Anantha Rao, HOD
- V. Yellappa, Lecturer
- H. Venkatesh, Lecturer
- B. S. Shruthi, Lecturer
- Madurapalli Sunitha, Lecturer
- Madurvas Angadi, Lecturer
- M.D. Shridhar, Lecturer
- Neelakanth A.G., Lecturer
- S. Divya, Instructor
Seminars and Other Activities
a) A Seminar on the topic 'Career Opportunities' was organised by Civil Dept. to Final Year Diploma Students on 20/02/2018 and was conducted by Dr. Savitha Rani M - Head Training and Placement Dept Ramaiah Institute of Technology.
b) A Seminar on the topic 'Domestic Sewage Treatment Plant' was organised by civil dept to 2nd year diploma students on 09/03/2018 and was conducted by Dr E T Arasu - Consultant Engineer Ramaiah Institute of Technology.
c) A Seminar on the topic Rainwater Harvesting ' was organised by civil dept to final year diploma students on 06/01/2016 and was conducted by Sri A R Shivakumar - Principal Scientific Officer, Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology Bengaluru.
d) SURVEY CAMP for final Year Civil Diploma Students was conducted at Kaiwara, Chikkaballapura Dist between 22/12/2017 and 30/12/2017 along with Staff Members
e) Skill Development Programme for final Year students was organised on the topic, "Advance Surveying technology using Total Station" from 11/08/2018 to 13/08/2018. The training programme was conducted by Sri S. Hemanth Reddy, Chief Executive of Sir M.V. Institute of Engineering Skills. The main objective of the programme was to train the students to independently carryout Total Station Survey