- To achieve 100% Academic Results, Students alround development such as Aptitude for Design, Quality, Cost Reduction Process, Analysis, Communication and Presentation Skills
- To Provide Conducive Environment to continued Learning, Acquire Competence, Narrowing the gap between Class Room Teaching & Fieldwork
- Hands on training aspects of construction including training at various on going Project Sites for understanding field applications for Enhanced Learning.
- The need of Civil Engineering personnel with computer skills is on the increase in the field of Civil Engineering.
- The course also deals with Environmental Engineering concepts, in addition to study of different types of materials involved, Behavioural Pattern, Design Concepts of different types of Structures, etc.
Building Supervisor / Engineer / Junior Engineer in Government / Public sector undertakings.
Estimators / Surveyors with a career path to reach Lower & Middle Level Management in Public Sector and Construction Industry.
Lateral entry to 3rd Semester BE Course for Karnataka Students through DCET.
Post Diploma Courses in Construction Management, Auto CAD and Structural Design / CAD
|STAFF LIST ALONG WITH QUALIFICATION|
|1||ANANTHA RAO M S||HOD||B.E|
|4||MADHUVARAS ANGADI||LECTURER||BB.E, M.TECH|
|8||N S Rama Rao||Guest Lecturer||M E|
Details of Seminars/Guest Lectures
b) A workshop was conducted for final year students on placement and career opportunities in the month of October 2019.
c) Technical visits were arranged for final year civil diploma students on
i) Precast construction within the college campus during september 2019
ii) Visit to Kanva reservoir, Ramanagar in the month of october 2019
iii) Awareness program on“ Stop pollution go green” in the the month of October 2019 by final year students
d) Extensive survey camp was held from 06/12 /2019 to 18/12/2019 at kaiwara chikkaballapur dist for final year students.