- To achieve 100% academic results and build competitive and extremely skilled Computer Science Engineers.
The Course :
Computers are part of almost every aspect of our lives like Education, Banking, Healthcare, Shopping, Travel, Video Games, etc. The Computer industry is one of the fastest growing segments and improvise the same with new rapid growing technologies. Computer Science teaches students how to be innovative and how to solve problems & develop programs.
The Department of computer science offers excellent curriculum exclusively designed for students to have successful careers in the IT industry. Our specialized curriculum provides students with hands-on training in sophisticated laboratories and equip them with the advanced skills in IT spectrum.
The Department aims at providing the students with Software Skills in different Programming Languages, Operating Systems, Networking, Hardware Peripherals, Data Base Management and software testing. Students are also taught latest technologies like Mobile Communication, Web Design, Network Security, cloud computing and multimedia.
Provides opportunities to undertake live Projects as a part of meeting curriculum needs.
Higher Studies :
After successful completion of Diploma, Karnataka students can take admission to third semester BE, third semester BCA/B.Sc. Also they can take admission to Post Diploma in Software Testing of Two Semester Duration.
- Software Engineer
- Hardware and Service Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- Software Test Engineer
- Computer Graphics Engineer
- Web Designer
- B. S. Usha, HOD
- S. Sudarshan, Lecturer
- K. Shobha, Lecturer
- B. Nagesh, Lecturer
- N. Aruna, Lecturer
- Jyothi Wale, Lecturer
- A. R. Divya, Lecturer
- R. Prema, Lecturer
- Jagadeesh, Programmer
Workshops, Seminars and Other Activities:
- One day workshop on “CCTV surveillance” was conducted on 24.5.2017 at seminar hall by M/S core technologies for CS, EC, EE department staff members.
- 2.Three days workshop on “Embedded system with android app development” from 14/9/2017 to 16/9/2017 in computer lab – II by M/S Indian tech key for final year CS students.
- Seminar on “An overview of telemedicine” and their Applications” by Mr.. Satish Bhat, M/S Televital Pvt limited on 4th October 2017 at seminar hall for final year EC, CS and EE students.
- Industry visit by III sem CS students to Jetking, Sadashivanagar on 9/10/2017 to get awareness about networking , network devices like routers, switches, hubs etc. servers and data centers as per their syllabus. Staffs accompanied: Sri Sudarshan, L/CS, Sri. Narayana Reddy,PO, Smt. Jyothi wale, L/CS
- Final year CS department students attended open day science exhibition on 3rd March 2018 at Indian Institute of science.
- A technical talk was organized on the topic “Career opportunities” by Dr. Savitha Rani M- Head T&P cell, RIT on 20th feb 2018 at 11:00 am in seminar hall.