- To achieve 100% academic results and build competitive and extremely skilled Computer Science Engineers.
The Course :
Computers are part of almost every aspect of our lives like Education, Banking, Healthcare, Shopping, Travel, Video Games, etc. The Computer industry is one of the fastest growing segments and improvise the same with new rapid growing technologies. Computer Science teaches students how to be innovative and how to solve problems & develop programs.
The Department of computer science offers excellent curriculum exclusively designed for students to have successful careers in the IT industry. Our specialized curriculum provides students with hands-on training in sophisticated laboratories and equip them with the advanced skills in IT spectrum.
The Department aims at providing the students with Software Skills in different Programming Languages, Operating Systems, Networking, Hardware Peripherals, Data Base Management and software testing. Students are also taught latest technologies like Mobile Communication, Web Design, Network Security, cloud computing and multimedia.
Provides opportunities to undertake live Projects as a part of meeting curriculum needs.
Higher Studies :
After successful completion of Diploma, Karnataka students can take admission to third semester BE, third semester BCA/B.Sc. Also they can take admission to Post Diploma in Software Testing of Two Semester Duration.
- Software Engineer
- Hardware and Service Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- Software Test Engineer
- Computer Graphics Engineer
- Web Designer
|1||SMT. B.S USHA||HOD||MCA,M.TECH|
|8||MR.NARAYANREDDY||LECTURER/TRAINING AND PLACEMENT||BE|
STATUS OF DEPARTMENTAL OBJECTIVES/TECHNICAL ACTIVITIES
- A talk was arranged for final year student on “STUDENT SEMINAR PROGRAM” by Prof T. SHANKAR Technical Advisor & IISc on 3/8/2019 Saturday at 10.00 am in Seminar hall.
- A Seminar was arranged for first year students of CS department on 20/8/2019.Tuesday at 03.30 PM in Seminar hall for the topic“VIDYASAARATHI ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL” By PRIYUSH GANGWAR. Assistant Manager. NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure limited
- A batch of final year student had visited “GNANA JYOTHI TRUST FOR THE DISABIED” on 24/8/2019 Saturday to do survey on the project for the blind students. the project name is “VOICE BASED E-MAIL TO THE BLIND”.
- Technical student Seminar program was organized for final year student on 28/8/2019 at 1:30 pm in seminar Hall on different emerging .technical trends topics. C.E.O Sri. Ramaprasad., Prof T. Shankar. IISC and Technical Advisor , Principal.HOD-CS. Staff of CS department and II Year student were present took part in the Seminar Program
- A talk was arranged for V&III sem CS students on 31/8/2019 at 11:00 in seminarhall on the topic “BUILDING SELF CONFIDENCE & STRESS MANAGEMENT” by Mr.Subramania Sarode .life catalyst meditation coach
- A Seminar on “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE LEARNING “ for V Sem & III Sem CS student on 4/9/2019 at 2:00pm in seminar hall was organized & the resource Person was Mr SUDARSHANVADEYAR.AVP & Business head-telecom mobile Device unit
- A mathematical interaction session was arranged on 23/8/2019 at 3:30pm in new seminar hall for first year students. CEO. CFO were also took part in the session .mathematics department.CEO .CFO were also took part in the session. mathematical videos for shortcut method. Trigonometric function etc. Were presented to first year student of polytechnic
- Teachers day was celebrated on 5/9/2019 at 3:00pm by all I ,II& III year student in Seminar hall. Principal, VP, HOD& all CS staffs took part in celebration
- A Seminar on “OUT COME BASED EDUCATION(OBE) &NBA (National Board of Accreditation) was arranged on 21/9/2019 at 12:00pm in seminar hall for all the staff members and the resource person was Dr Madhu G.C. Associate professor, Chemical dept, RIT
- A industrial visit was organized for second year students on 25/9/2019 to “Bell Tele Services’ M G Road to acquire knowledge about different networking concepts which is mandatory for network administration lab
- A one day workshop was organized for final year students of CS dept.on 26/9/2019 on the subject “PYTHON” in computer lab of RIT and the resource persons were Asst.Prof HANUMANTH RAJU & his team members.