- To achieve 100% academic results
- To update the students with latest developments taking place in the field
- To produce competent Mechanical Engineers
This Branch of Engineering offers opportunity to attain proficiency in Mechanical Engineering through theoretical study as well as practical in general engineering subjects during the first two semester. This will be followed by indepth skill development in specialized areas like Computer Numerical Control, Mechatronics, Metal Casting, Computer Integrated Manufacturing etc. They also learn to handle different machine tools, jigs, fixtures and measuring instruments. In the final year the students takeup interesting projects to apply the concept learnt in earlier semesters and become "Industry Ready" to takeup competent job or pursue higher studies.
Mechanical Engineering is an evergreen field and is in great demand in most of the engineering industries. Students get opportunity to participate in campus recruitment.
Lateral entry to 3rd Semester of BE course for Karnataka Students. through DCET.
|STAFF LIST ALONG WITH QUALIFICATION|
|1||SHIVA SHANKARA REDDY K J||HOD||B.E|
|2||PRASAD KUMAR A G||Teaching and Learning Consultant/Faculty||B.E|
|5||B.S.MAHENDRA||INSTRUCTOR||RETD.GOVT,SERVICE||APPOINTED AS INST(DIPLOMA)|
|7||VEENU GOPAL||LECTURER||M Tech|
|8||NISHCHITHA A H||LECTURER||M Tech|
1. 3rd Sept, 2019, Workshop on Refrigeration and air-conditioning at RIT by Dr Veeranna B
2. 14th Sept, 2019 visit to Vishnu forge, HMT industrial layout
3. 18th Sept, 2019, industrial application of vibration technical talk by SKM Rao, envicon
4. 12th Oct, 2019, visit to BHEL, Malleswaram, Bangalore
5. 18th oct, 2019, career planning and opportunity talk by Dr Savitha Rani of RIT