- To achieve 100% Academic Results, Students alround development such as Aptitude for Design, Quality, Cost Reduction Process, Analysis, Communication and Presentation Skills
- To Provide Conducive Environment to continued Learning, Acquire Competence, Narrowing the gap between Class Room Teaching & Fieldwork
- Hands on training aspects of construction including training at various on going Project Sites for understanding field applications for Enhanced Learning.
- The need of Civil Engineering personnel with computer skills is on the increase in the field of Civil Engineering.
- The course also deals with Environmental Engineering concepts, in addition to study of different types of materials involved, Behavioural Pattern, Design Concepts of different types of Structures, etc.
Building Supervisor / Engineer / Junior Engineer in Government / Public sector undertakings.
Estimators / Surveyors with a career path to reach Lower & Middle Level Management in Public Sector and Construction Industry.
Lateral entry to 3rd Semester BE Course for Karnataka Students through DCET.
Post Diploma Courses in Construction Management, Auto CAD and Structural Design / CAD
|STAFF LIST ALONG WITH QUALIFICATION|
|1||ANANTHA RAO M S||HOD||B.E|
|4||MADHUVARAS ANGADI||LECTURER||B.E M TECH|
|8||N S Rama Rao||Guest Lecturer||M E|
Departmental Activities During 2020-21
01) Talk on “Career Opportunity” was organized for final Year students on 09:02:2021 , the speaker was
Dr. P.Triveni from Ramaiah Institute of Management.
02) Online Guest Lecture was organized for 2 & 3 Year Students on the Topic “Solid Waste Management in India”, the speaker was Dr. Uma Devi from Ramaiah Institute of technology.