- To achieve 100% academic results and build competitive and extremely skilled Computer Science Engineers.
The Course :
Computers are part of almost every aspect of our lives like Education, Banking, Healthcare, Shopping, Travel, Video Games, etc. The Computer industry is one of the fastest growing segments and improvise the same with new rapid growing technologies. Computer Science teaches students how to be innovative and how to solve problems & develop programs.
The Department of computer science offers excellent curriculum exclusively designed for students to have successful careers in the IT industry. Our specialized curriculum provides students with hands-on training in sophisticated laboratories and equip them with the advanced skills in IT spectrum.
The Department aims at providing the students with Software Skills in different Programming Languages, Operating Systems, Networking, Hardware Peripherals, Data Base Management and software testing. Students are also taught latest technologies like Mobile Communication, Web Design, Network Security, cloud computing and multimedia.
Provides opportunities to undertake live Projects as a part of meeting curriculum needs.
Higher Studies :
After successful completion of Diploma, Karnataka students can take admission to third semester BE, third semester BCA/B.Sc. Also they can take admission to Post Diploma in Software Testing of Two Semester Duration.
- Software Engineer
- Hardware and Service Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- Software Test Engineer
- Computer Graphics Engineer
- Web Designer
|8||NARAYANREDDY||LECTURER/TRAINING AND PLACEMENT||BE|
Departmental Activities During 2020-21
- Online webinar talk on project work-I by prof. Shankar.T, IISC & TA, Ramaiah Polytechnic was organized on 29/12/2021 at 12:30 noon, Tuesday for final year students.
- Talk on “Career opportunity” was organized for final year students on 9/2/2021, Tuesday by Dr.P.Triveni, Associate professor, Ramaiah Institute of Management.
- Technical talk on “Trends in Robotics Process Automation” was organized for final year students on 12/2/2021 by Mr. Vikram krishnamurty, M/s. Micro Focus Pvt Ltd, Bangalore at Hitech seminar Hall, RIT in coordination with Hod-CS, CS dept, RIT.
- The two days workshop for final year students was arranged on 19/2/2021 & 20/2/2021, from 10:30 to 4:30 pm on the topics “Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and block chain” at MCA department, computer lab-3, RIT. The Co-ordinators were Dr. Annapurna.A, Prof & chief Proctor, Dr. Parkavi. A, Prof & Dr. Sangeetha, & Prof. Shilpa Hariraj.
- Webinar was organized for all faculties on (NBA) Accrediation (Curriculum Design) on 20/6/2021, Saturday at 11am & the Resource person was DR.Kalpana Sharma & Dr.Karthikeya.
- Webinar was organized by AICTE for faculty on (NEP)-National Education Policy and Approval Process Hand book 2021-2022 on 15/2/2021 at 10:30 AM Monday.
- Webinar was organized by DTE Board for Faculty on C20 Syllabus & (LMS)-Learning Management software on 23/2/2021 at 3:30PM Tuesday.
- Online NCC Army wing orientation program held on 20/11/2020,Friday at 4:30PM for first year students of batch 2020-2021 and was organized by Dr. A. Nagarathna, Principal, Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and commerce.
- Webinar was organized for First year students on 23/11/2021 at 10:00 am, Monday on the topic NSS by Prof. Siddaraju Mechanical department, RIT.
- A well Structured Induction Programme for First year students was Conducted for 10 days from 23/11/2020 by all faculty of CS department.
- Talk was arranged for I & II year students on the topic NSS Programme by Prof. Dr. Puttebore Gowda, ME dept & I/C-NSS, RIT on 19th February 2021 at 12:00 noon.
- An Institutional visit on “Computer Networking” was arranged on 17th march 2021 for II year students at RIT & the Resource person was Dr. Sangeetha .R , Asst Prof. Dept of CS, RIT.
- Online Guest lecturer was held for final year students on 3/6/2021, Thursday at 12:30 pm in microsoft teams .Topics use RPA,UIPATH & Resource person were Ms. Seema & Mr. Anush from M/s Integra Micro Soft Solutions pvt.ltd.